We can’t wait to see you and hope you and your family are healthy and doing as well as can be expected during the COVID-19 pandemic. We also want to let you know everything we’re doing to protect you and our staff when you come in for your service.
Moving forward, Sensations Salon & Spa will be following the guidelines below to ensure the health and safety of our clients and staff:
Prior to your appointment, please answer the following questions:
- Have you been out of the country or state within 2 weeks of your appointment?
- Have you had a cough within 48 hours of your appointment?
- Have you had a fever above 99.1 in the last 24 hours of your appointment?
- Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days?
- Are you living with anyone who is sick with COVID-19?
If you answer “yes” to any of the above questions, please do not come into the salon. We ask that you call and reschedule your appointment!Appointment Day:
- Call or text your stylist or esthetician when you arrive and they’ll text you when it’s time to come in. Use the front entrance only. We ask that you wait in your car or outside of the salon and please practice safe social distancing.
- Masks will be required to enter the building.
- A touchless temperature scan will be given at the front door (a fever is a temperature of 99.1 or higher) If you do have a fever, we will reschedule your appointment.
Only 10 people can be in our salon at a time, which includes Sensations staff and clients. We will be alternating our staff to accommodate and ask you only to bring yourself to the appointment. If more than one person in your family is receiving a service they must wait outside or in their car until it’s their turn to enter.
Social distancing recommendations of 6 feet can’t be met during the “actual” service, however the following have been instituted to reduce risk:
- Spacing between stations will be at least 6 feet at all times.
- Divider shields have been installed between workstations
- Our Staff’s work schedules will alternate to accomplish this.
- Anyone entering the salon must wear a mask.
- Employees will wear masks at all times.
- Guests should wear masks to the extent possible during the services and will be supplied with a clean towel to hold over their mouth and nose during shampoo or styling.
- Following our normal hygiene practices, Sensations employees will wash their hands before and after every service.
- We ask that all clients wash their hands before every service or any other time deemed necessary. The CDC recommends washing your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Because of the potential for spreading germs while exhaling, we no longer permit vaping or e-cigarettes inside the salon and there will be no smoking cigarettes in front of the salon or near our deck or steps.
- For the foreseeable future, we’re closing our waiting room and back porch to accommodate social distancing and occupancy guidelines.
- We will clean/disinfect stations according to EPA and CDC guidelines before and after every service.
- The break room will be temporarily closed to limit gatherings of employees and guests.
- We kindly ask guests not to bring any food, drink, books or magazines into the salon. Just bring your beautiful self and we’ll have you feeling even more beautiful when you leave!
- The waiting area will be your car or outside, therefore we will contact you via text when it’s time to enter.
We thank you so much for your cooperation and are looking forward to seeing you.